We are a nationally renowned immigration law practice in a high-paced, friendly downtown law firm in Ithaca, New York, near Cornell University. Our immigration practice serves entrepreneurs, businesses and families in the region and high-skilled, high net-worth, and professional workers and employers throughout the nation and world. We offer a vibrant, learning-rich work environment of attorneys and staff committed to the highest level of customer service and intelligent solutions.
The Communications Assistant will support and assist the Immigration group, working primarily with the Marketing Coordinator in addition to attorneys and colleagues to perform administrative, editorial, and organizational duties including but not limited to digital media, marketing, document editing (PowerPoint, etc.), and record keeping and report analysis.
Other duties also include:
- Digital client filings
- Client communications
- File management
- Client intake process
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fully computerized business office environment
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge and experience with digital media and basic database functions
- Able to use office equipment including but not limited to websites, case management systems copiers, fax’s, scanners, PC’s, phone systems, mail
- Requires excellent oral/written/keyboard and communication skills
- Able to use Word, Excel, and Outlook and web-based applications
- Demonstrated attention to detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Ability to contribute to positive work environment.
Please apply here.