Applicants can now complete and file online Forms N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship, and N-600K, Application for Citizenship and Issuance of Certificate Under Section 322, according to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
Applicants can file Form N-600 to obtain a Certificate of Citizenship for themselves or their minor children if they:
- Were born abroad and are claiming U.S. citizenship at birth through their parents; or
- Automatically became a U.S. citizen after birth, but before they turned 18 years old.
Applicants can file Form N-600K if they regularly reside in a foreign country and want to claim U.S. citizenship based on their parents. Applicants must secure lawful admission to the U.S. to complete Form N-600K processing. Children of U.S. service members have separate requirements for naturalization under INA Section 322.
Other forms available for online filing include:
- Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card;
- Form N-336, Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings;
- Form N-400, Application for Naturalization; and
- Form N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document.