Case-specific emails will no longer be accepted by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) service center email boxes as of January 21, 2019. The service center email addresses being discontinued are:
- California Service Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vermont Service Center: email@example.com
- Nebraska Service Center: NSCFollowup.NCSC@uscis.dhs.gov
- Potomac Service Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texas Service Center: email@example.com
USCIS is directing individuals to access online self-help tools or a USCIS Contact Center instead.