Nation of immigrants. Podcasts on U.S. immigration history and what it means to be an immigrant in America are at:
- Code Switch Podcast: What Does It Mean To Be A ‘Nation of Immigrants’?
- Hidden Brain: The Huddled Masses and the Myth of America
- American Pendulum I
E-Verify free webinar listings are available at https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/e-verify-webinars/take-free-webinar.
Advisories and tips:
- Community Advisory: Social Media, Criminalization, and Immigration has been published by the National Lawyers Guild’s National Immigration Project. This advisory summarizes ways in which immigration agents may use social media against those in removal proceedings or involved in criminal cases.
- How to safeguard your data from searches at the border is the topic of several recent articles and blogs.
- Listings and links to cases challenging executive orders, and related available pleadings, are available at the Lawfare website.