Miller Mayer immigration attorney Steve Yale-Loehr was quoted in the following publications:
- Law360.com (available by registration): Dreamers Shouldn’t Put All Their Hopes In The High Court.
- Arizona Republic: 1,110 DACA permits a day will start expiring March 5, despite court rulings.
- Time.com: When Does DACA Expire? The Supreme Court Just Gave Dreamers More Time.
- Yahoo News: When Does DACA Expire? The Supreme Court Just Gave Dreamers More Time
- The Washington Post: AP News Guide: DACA’s future rests with Congress, courts
- San Francisco Chronicle: Supreme Court rejects Trump bid for speedy review of DACA ruling.
On Trump’s beliefs about the deportation of criminals:
On Melania Trump’s parents’ immigration status:
On the Supreme Court’s recent decisions:
- CNN: Supreme Court narrowly rules against non-citizens facing deportation.
- Univision (Spanish): La Corte Suprema falla que los inmigrantes acusados de delitos graves y demandantes de asilo no tienen derecho a fianza.
- Associated Press: High court nixes periodic hearings for detained immigrants.
- Los Angeles Times: Supreme Court strengthens government’s power to jail immigrants who face deportation.
- Voice of America: US Supreme Court: Detained Immigrants Do Not Have Right to Bond Hearing.
- Salon.com: Supreme Court rules non-citizens can be detained indefinitely.
- Law360.com (available by registration): Immigrant Bond Hearings War Shifts To Constitutional Args.
On immigrant entrepreneurship:
- Ithaca.com: Starting a business as an immigrant.