Third Webinar: Getting a Permanent Green Card
What: Free Webinar Series
When: June 27, 2018, 2-3 PM ET
Most Indian nationals working in the U.S. are highly skilled professionals. Yet in most instances, they deal with great difficulties at all stages of the U.S. immigration process. It starts with the uncertainty of the H-1B lottery and ends with a backlog of more than a decade for a green card. Moreover, the Trump administration is threatening to end work permits for spouses of H-1B workers.
An alternative to these challenges is the lesser-known EB-5 investor visa. The EB-5 green card category currently has no backlog for Indian nationals and is a viable option for some Indian professionals working in the U.S. otherwise stuck in a decades-long backlog.
In the third installment of these series the speakers focus on the last stage of the EB-5 process–getting a permanent green card–and how best to prepare for it now.
- Stephen Yale-Loehr, Of Counsel Immigration Attorney, Miller Mayer, LLP
- Carolyn Lee, Immigration Partner, Miller Mayer, LLP
- David Wilks, Associate Immigration Attorney, Miller Mayer, LLP
- Peter Calabrese, Managing Director and CCO, CanAm Investor Services, LLC
- Walter S. Gindin, Director and In-house Immigration Counsel, CanAm Enterprises
Please fill out the form below to receive an email with the webinar recording.