USCIS will hold a webinar on Thursday, August 24, from 1 to 2 p.m. Eastern to discuss Form I-924A, Annual Certification of Regional Center. The webinar will cover changes to the Dec. 23, 2016 edition of the form and its instructions.
Regional Centers use this form to demonstrate continued eligibility for Regional Center designation. Regional Centers that remain designated for participation in the program as of September 30 of a given year must submit Form I-924A with the required supporting documentation on or before December 29 of that same year.
To register for the webinar, please follow these steps:
• Visit the registration page here.
• Enter your email address and select “Submit”
• Select “Subscriber Preferences”
• Select the “Event Registration” tab
• Provide your full name and organization, if any
• Complete the questions and select “Submit”
Miller Mayer has extensive experience with regional center Form I-942A filings to keep regional centers in compliance. To learn about our Form I-924A Compliance service, please contact MMEB5info@millermayer.com.