Miller Mayer immigration attorney Steve Yale-Loehr was quoted in several U.S. and international news outlets on September 5, 2017, about the Trump administration’s termination of the DACA program.
The articles include:
- Bloomberg: Challenging Trump’s ‘Dreamers’ Decision Will Be an Uphill Battle.
- CNN: DACA participant challenges Trump move in court.
- Reuters: U.S. states, immigrant groups to fight Trump’s Dreamer decision.
- Daily Mail UK: What happens to ‘Dreamers’ after Trump revokes their residence rights?.
- Agence France Presse: What Happens to ‘Dreamers’ After Trump Revokes Their Residence Rights?.
- CBC Canada: Trump, ending DACA, says Congress can save ‘Dreamers.’ Here’s why that’s likely to fail.
- Mother Jones: The Legal Case for DACA.
- 7 by 7 (Belgium): Quelles conséquences pour les sans-papiers après la décision de Trump?.
- Vice: Desperate DREAMers Have a Few Small Slivers of Hope Remaining.
- United Daily News Taiwan: 挑戰川普廢追夢人計畫 法界：艱難戰役.
- Central News Agency Taiwan: 川普廢止追夢人計畫 5大重點一次掌握.
- 14850.com: Statements from Cornell and Ithaca College presidents on DACA stress support for students.